Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Walmart Wednesday 11: Studs

I'm a fan of dangly earrings, but since my baby has learned to grab things, they are gathering dust on my dresser. I just don't want to get my earlobes ripped.

That's okay, though because I am loving stud earrings lately. I recently purchased these from guys from Nordstroms when I was home a few weeks ago.














I figured why not continue growing the collection with this week's Walmart Wednesday and I found this $8 set in the juniors department.



Okay, the "diamond" and the "gold" studs are a little tacky, but I really love the enamel looking flowers.

I can't wait to add them to my rotation, and my earlobes can remain safe from "rippage" which isn't a word, but I really do wish it was.

Check out more Walmart Wednesday finds here.

No comments: