Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Walmart Wednesday 9: I'm Sorry Gift

It's Walmart Wednesday! I could not find anything pretty, but I did enjoy the amazingly quick photo service our particular Walmart provides. They printed four 8x10s in about seven minutes, which would never happen in a Walmart in the states.

My husband and I have been squabbling more than usual lately. I felt guilty about not being nicer to my sick, hard working, weary husband so I made him a little tear off calendar for his office at work.

It's a countdown to the start of Florida Gator football season. I figured what better way to show my love to the hubs than by combining the two things he loves most in the world:  the Florida Gators and his baby girl!

I thought I'd show you the pictures:




My husband is thrilled and ready to show off his school spirit and his baby girl!

For more Walmart Wednesday posts click here.

Anyone else counting down the days to football season?

2 comments:

Lili said...

We went to the game on Saturday! This is going to be an "interesting" season...

Jayme said...

At a certain point in the game Danny stopped yelling at the screen and just made these strangled laughs. I thought he'd gone off the deep end. Go gators? Lol